The ECWA Communicator Magazine (eCommunicator) is written by people like you and me. eCommunicator is published by the eCommunicator Editorial Board. It is financed by your donations. Volunteer staff creates, publishes and distributes it.
The eCommunicator Magazine features human-interest stories, news, action items, information, and advice on a wide range of matters concerning Christians in their day-to-day living. Each issue features a variety of articles showing our ways of helping people of all ages to be a better Christian by:
- Growing in their faith
- Growing in their devotions to Christ
- Discovering the importance of Christian faith for everyday living.
- People of all ages who seeks personal Christian growth in their life
- It serves as a medium for people to come closer to God.
- It captures experiences of real people or group of people who are working to apply their faith to everyday living.
- It expresses an idea applicable to everyday Christian living.
- It leads people into further conversation with God and about God after reading.
- The topics and news changes everyday, making it hard to plan for upcoming topics. You can however check the complete category of topics at the footer of this website showing previous topics to get your creativity sparkled.
- Simple enough for a youth to understand it, however it should be realistic and relevant to life experiences of every Christians, does not need to be overtly religious but should help to open people to the life of faith in a multicultural setting.
- We employ you to please use language that is non-sexist and inclusive of everyone. We encourage the use of Bible quotes and a wide range of biblical images for God.
- Compose your eCommunicator manuscripts as an email sent to the email@example.com, an online submission, or a typed or handwritten page (doubled-spaced on 8 ½” x 11” paper).
- If you mail your manuscript to us and want your original submission to be returned, please include a self-addressed, stamped envelope (SASE). We cannot acknowledge or return manuscripts submitted without an SASE, so please keep a copy of what you submit.
- Please let us know the publication issue for your manuscript.
- Article Title
- Author’s Name
- Age/Birth Date (if you are younger than 21)
- Mailing Address
- Email Address and daytime phone Number.
- The eCommunicator Magazine believes that each story is enhanced by photographs of its subjects. We will be happy to accept photos for articles as either digital files or hard-copy originals. Please use the following guidelines to help you provide us images of the best quality.
- Digital images:
- Images can be sent via email (one or two at a time) or mailed to The eCommunicator Magazine on CD
- Format: Digital photos need to be uncompressed, high resolution JPEG files (.jpg) or TIFF (.tif) files.
- The minimum file size that will be accepted is 600 x 900 pixels (two inches by three inches, at a resolution of 300 dpi [dots per inch]). We prefer images of 2240 x 1680 pixels or higher.
Hard-copy original photographic prints:
- The eCommunicator Production Department welcomes any original photos that you send to accompany your article, and be assured we will take the utmost care in handling them and ensuring their safe return.
- For your convenience and peace of mind, we will facilitate the shipping and return of your photos.
- If you need help with any part of this process, we will be happy to assist in whatever way we can.
Will my manuscripts be edited?
- The eCommunicator reserves the right to edit your manuscripts for length, clarity, grammatical correctness, and biblical/theological integrity.
- We are committed to preserving the integrity of the writer’s style, voice, language, and personal experience whenever possible.
To Whom Should I Submit My Manuscript?
Choose one of these options to send your manuscript to eCommunicator, Editorial Board.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We prefer that you submit your manuscript to The eCommunicator Magazine via this e-mail link. Please attach the manuscript to your e-mail as a Microsoft Word document. If necessary, you may paste the article directly into the body of your e-mail.
- Mail: eCommunicator Magazine
C/O ECWA CHURCH ATLANTA
2004 Oak Terrace Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30316
You may submit your manuscript via the postal service but we still need an Email address for future correspondence. Please let us know if your contact information changes after your submission to the eCommunicator magazine.